IPB WARNING [2] htmlspecialchars(): charset `win1251' not supported, assuming utf-8 (Line: 3683 of /sources/ipsclass.php)
IPB WARNING [2] htmlspecialchars(): charset `win1251' not supported, assuming utf-8 (Line: 3683 of /sources/ipsclass.php)
Sun Ringle - Форум Velo.md
IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

ОтветитьСоздать новую тему
> Sun Ringle
Lexmd1
сообщение 30.03.2015 - 21:50
Сообщение #1

Участник

Buna tuturor, poate cineva sa ma ajute cu un sfat, cum pot demonta butucul spate Sun Ringle Ryde XMB, poate ceva diagrame sau un manual, Multumesc anticipat.
Пользователь offlineПрофайлОтправить личное сообщение
Вернуться к началу страницы
+Цитировать сообщение
asitaka
сообщение 31.03.2015 - 21:18
Сообщение #2

Участник

Lexmd1, может читал, но всётаки;
с форумов:
I've just had exactly the same problem with the XMBs on my Cube Stereo. Contacted Cube dealers where I got the bike, and they informed me that the wheels have to go back to the suppliers (Hotlines) who won't provide the hub sprocket tool required to access the bearings - not even to a Cube dealer. Ј10 a hub, and the wheels will be away for a week to 10 days.
нашел тоько:
A.It is an allen key 12mm i think and it goe's in through the non drive side first to undo the bolt and then non drive or drive to undo the freehub.
Q:hello, i've got the same problem. however i've not got to removing the axle. I've used a cone spanner to help remove the drive side nut, can somebody please point me in the direction of what to do next??
A:Remove axle and bearings. Put 11mm Allen key in a vice. Place the wheel disc side down onto the Allen key. Turn the wheel anti clockwise. Turn the wheel over and repeat.

и еще:
Take the wheel spindle out, remove the cassette, undo the retaining bolt on the free hub from the disc side using 11mm allen key. Turn the wheel over and put the allen key in the freehub side and undo. Bin the old one and fit the new one in reverse order.
pawls etc are all inside the free hub.
I usually stick the allen key in a vice and rotate the wheel ss it will be tight.
на чейне есть деталь для сего девайса может поможет сорьентироваться:
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/...dy/rp-prod54490

да знаю, гуглом умею пользоватся biggrin.gif

Сообщение отредактировал asitaka - 31.03.2015 - 21:26
+Цитировать сообщение
Lexmd1
сообщение 1.04.2015 - 07:57
Сообщение #3

Участник

Цитата(asitaka @ 31.03.2015 - 21:18) *

Lexmd1, может читал, но всётаки;
с форумов:
I've just had exactly the same problem with the XMBs on my Cube Stereo. Contacted Cube dealers where I got the bike, and they informed me that the wheels have to go back to the suppliers (Hotlines) who won't provide the hub sprocket tool required to access the bearings - not even to a Cube dealer. Ј10 a hub, and the wheels will be away for a week to 10 days.
нашел тоько:
A.It is an allen key 12mm i think and it goe's in through the non drive side first to undo the bolt and then non drive or drive to undo the freehub.
Q:hello, i've got the same problem. however i've not got to removing the axle. I've used a cone spanner to help remove the drive side nut, can somebody please point me in the direction of what to do next??
A:Remove axle and bearings. Put 11mm Allen key in a vice. Place the wheel disc side down onto the Allen key. Turn the wheel anti clockwise. Turn the wheel over and repeat.

и еще:
Take the wheel spindle out, remove the cassette, undo the retaining bolt on the free hub from the disc side using 11mm allen key. Turn the wheel over and put the allen key in the freehub side and undo. Bin the old one and fit the new one in reverse order.
pawls etc are all inside the free hub.
I usually stick the allen key in a vice and rotate the wheel ss it will be tight.
на чейне есть деталь для сего девайса может поможет сорьентироваться:
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/...dy/rp-prod54490

да знаю, гуглом умею пользоватся biggrin.gif

Multumesc Mult, Sa rezolvat deja... smile.gif
+Цитировать сообщение

ОтветитьСоздать новую тему