IPB WARNING [2] htmlspecialchars(): charset `win1251' not supported, assuming utf-8 (Line: 3683 of /sources/ipsclass.php)
IPB WARNING [2] htmlspecialchars(): charset `win1251' not supported, assuming utf-8 (Line: 3683 of /sources/ipsclass.php)
Cycling Through Moldova - Форум Velo.md
IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

ОтветитьСоздать новую тему
> Cycling Through Moldova
chaidi
сообщение 18.07.2013 - 13:09
Сообщение #1

Участник

Hello everyone!

Bunch of Lithuanian cyclists will be cycling through Moldova at the end of summer. Here is our route: http://goo.gl/maps/qxWdw I think we already settled with this route, as I was working on it for hours smile.gif

We would love to hang out with some local people and maybe someone would like to join us for a bit, there will always be place next to the fire for a fellow travelers and cyclists. On the map little green camping points are with the dates so you can definitely know where are planning to be on certain dates. If you are interested or have some suggestions (maybe know where to get cheap good wine) or just want to chat please email me: lesjone@gmail.com of find on Facebook: Jone Lescinskaite
We are all good in English, but a bit troubled with Russian, though some in the group know it better then others.

We are all extremely excited to see your lovely country and drink your wine smile.gif
Пользователь offlineПрофайлОтправить личное сообщение
Вернуться к началу страницы
+Цитировать сообщение

ОтветитьСоздать новую тему